By Harvey Law Group
In a 2018 special report issued by Professional Wealth Management (Financial Times subsidiary) named Dominica’s Citizenship-by-Investment (CBI) Programme the “World’s Best Country For Second Citizenship.”
The program, which has been running since 1993, allows foreign investors to obtain a second citizenship—often called a Golden Passport—in Dominica. What’s best is that successful applicants can include some qualifying family members and therefore securing their future. Benefits as such notably include:
- Visa-free travel to over 130 countries, including all Europe – and UK.
- 90-day path to citizenship
- Lifetime citizenship for families, passable through generations
- Favorable tax regime
- Member of the British Commonwealth
So, what makes Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Programme the best in the world? Here are some key takeaways from the report:
- It has a multi-tiered process that highlights due diligence. The rigorous process ensures that only applicants will the “highest moral fiber” are accepted.
- It has one of the fastest approval ratings. The streamlined application process allows approval in less than two months, unlike some CBI programs that could take years.
- Some CBI programs require mandatory travel and residency. But not Dominica’s. This is a feature that is well appreciated by busy investors who often don’t have the luxury of time to travel.
- It is one of the most affordable in the world with investments starting at only US$100,000.
Living And Owning A Piece Of Nature’s Paradise
Dominica’s CBI program is through an investment in the five-star, world-renowned Secret Bay Resort: The Residences at Secret Bay. What’s important to know is that unlike some other luxury properties, Dominica’s The Residences at Secret Bay is already operational. This means faster ROI for the investors with pricing starting at US$218,000 per share for citizenship investors. For entrepreneurs who want to have full ownership of a detached villa, the investment starts at US$1,220,800.
Imagine owning a piece of paradise and getting your Golden Passport in Dominica. Another perk would be access to The Residences at Secret Bay’s high-performing property rental, resale program, and property management.
Ready To Invest In Paradise?
If you’ve always wanted a plan B in the form of a golden passport, here’s your chance to get one coupled with the opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Set a meeting with your Harvey Law Group representative today to start the process.
Mr. Samuel Harvey
Harvey Law Group
About Harvey Law Group
HLG is a leading multinational law firm specializing in corporate law and investment immigration with a worldwide reputation for representing high-profile clients and corporations, with over 19 offices worldwide. As the top immigration law firm, HLG offers the most comprehensive residency and citizenship programs available to date. HLG was awarded for Immigration Law Firm of the Year at the 13th and 16th annual Macallan ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2014 and 2017.